Siniša Radović, Acting Assistant Minister for Human Resources
Phone: +381 11 3203119
Fax: +38111 3006060
Date and place of birth: January 5, 1964, Zvečan, Kosovo and Metohija, Republic of Serbia.
- General Staff Course,
- Command and Staff Course,
- Army Military Academy.
Duties to date
- Head of Military Office of the President of the Republic of Serbia,
- Chief of Staff to the Minister of Defence,
- Deputy Chief of Staff to the Minister of Defence,
- Chief of Operations Subsection, General Staff of the Serbian Armed Forces,
- Brigade commander – Training Centre
- Brigade and corps chief of intelligence
- Battalion commander
- Independent MP company commander
- Independent reconnaissance company commander
- Independent reconnaissance platoon leader
Head of the Serbian delegation to CISM (International Military Sports Council), in charge of military sport at home and abroad.
From 2014 to 2021 - head of the Serbian Armed Forces delegation at three world military championships - two held in summer and one in winter, participation in seminars at home and abroad, European and world congresses on military sports, expert meetings on sports; organizer and manager of a large number of domestic military and civilian competitions.
- Order of Merit in the Field of Security and Defence, 3rd class,
- Order of Merit in the Field of Security and Defence, 2nd class,
- Order of the White Eagle with Swords, 3rd class,
- Military Memorial for 20th Anniversary of the Defence Against NATO Aggression,
- Military Memorial Medal for Participation in Combat Operations in SFRY,
- Military Memorial Medal for Participation in Combat Operations in FRY,
- Military Memorial to mark the Serbian Armed Forces Jubilee, 1815-2015,
- Military Memorial Medal for 30 Years of Service,
- CISM “KNIGHT“ Order of Merit.
- Married, father of two children